rpg naruto!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr bananapeel's jutsu training

Go down

Mr bananapeel's jutsu training Empty Mr bananapeel's jutsu training

Post  mrbananapeel Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:05 pm

Clone Jutsu! I look down to see a failure clone on the ground. I try again, Hitsuji(Ram), Mi(Snake), Tora(Tiger) i yell. I hold the Tora hand sign then poof, a clone was standing in front of me; ON IT'S OWN TWO FEET! But a second later it falls to and dissapears. I fall back; tired. I start rolling around in the grass, left, right, left, right. I then suddenly get the greatest idea, i spring up from the ground. I start doing the hand signs but now just slowly examining them. Then i realize that on the last hand sign i put up three fingers when im supposed to have only two fingers up. I do the hand signs again focusing my chakra into the spot in front of me. Then i yell the with all my voice "Clone Jutsu!!". POOF. A clone pops up in front of me, i make a mental command to my clone "go to the left". My clone walks to the left. "Jump" my clone jumps. I made a humongous gasp and fainted. I wake up in the hospital, my parents around me. Then i start telling my parents of how i learned clone jutsu. My parents clap for me for my great accomplishment which will lead to becoming a better shinobi.

~Mr.bananapeels Clone jutsu training
mrbananapeel
mrbananapeel
chunin grade 2
chunin grade 2

http://naruto-rpg.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum